21 April 2014

2803 = h a p p y m e

It's been almost a month since my birthday, and as always, I use to write about it annually.  So here goes my so called "birthday blog". :)

Two days before my official birthday, my upper SFC household surprised me at Chili's restaurant.  It was just supposed to be a simple dinner though back in my mind I knew they were up for something.  I got to blow my first birthday cake. Teeeheee!



On my birthday, I headed to church at 9 o'clock in the morning then came late afternoon to meet my upper and lower SFC household, past and present.  We gathered at Coco's restaurant.  And so, I've got another piece of cake to blow! :)


Three days after my birthday, my lower household member Divine got me a cake. Sweeettt! :)


The next day, I set a dinner treat for my Dubai 307 family at the famous Seafood in a Bucket just located near our place.  Then came Monday, I had a birthday lunch treat at work.

Though I'm away from my family, I'm thankful and grateful for having my friends and colleagues celebrate this day with me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! :)
SFC Upper Household

my SFC household
Dubai 307 family
my workmates


But wait, there's more.  I have these beautiful flowers!


My first lovely cake from Chili's and the crew singing the birthday song for me!



Thank you, Lord for the gift of life! Thank you for everything! I couldn't ask for anything more.


No comments: